Welcome to the website of the Grand Lodge of Masons in Maine.
Whether you're just visiting electronically, plan to come to our state in person, or are already in Vacationland, we hope you'll enjoy your time here.
David A. Walker
Interested in becoming a Mason in Maine? Read more
The Grand Lodge Administrative Offices, Library & Museum are at 1007 Main Road in Holden. Mailing address & phone below. Office Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30AM until 4:30PM. Closed weekends except by prior arrangement.
Last updated on June 2, 2015
• Maine Masonic Code - As approved at the 2015 Annual Communication (PDF format) - This replaces your prior copy of the Constitution.
• Grand Secretary's Stuff for June
• Passing of M.W. Roger P. Snelling PGM - read more
• Social Media Policy from the Grand Lodge
• Bikes for Books order form in XLS spreadsheet format
Common Links for Lodge Secretaries
IMPORTANT: for questions about the MORI membership database, please contact the Grand Lodge office by email or phone (843-1086).
To link to MORI or to sign up as a new Lodge Secretary, please click here.
A complete list of ALL forms and downloadable materials is here.
Read the Grand Secretary's Newletter
Can't open a DOCX file? Download the free viewer from the Microsoft website here. It's easy - HONEST!
Information for Lodge Officers
Much of the MEALS (Masonic Education and Lodge Services) material is available to read online and to download as PDF files.
• Read online - Instructor's Guide for Masonic Education
• Have you read Hiram's Handbook? If not, you should !
Information about the Grand Lodge Library
Search the GL Library's holdings here
The Library expansion program is proceeding and there'll be an announcement for a dedication date soon. THANK YOU ALL!
If there's interest, we'll start 'educational chats' - discussion about books and topics YOU want to explore. Let us know.
• ATTENTION GENEALOGISTS: Membership records since 1820.
• Freemasonry in Maine - A Handbook for all Masons