Welcome to the web site of the Grand Lodge of Masons in Maine.
Whether you are visiting electronically or plan to visit our state in person, we hope you'll hope you enjoy your time here.
David A. Walker
Interested in becoming a Mason in Maine? Read more
Last updated on July 6, 2014
• Grand Master's Schedule for June
• Grand Secretary's Stuff for July
• Social Media Pollicy from the Grand Lodge
• The Grand Lodge Administrative Offices, Library & Museum are at 1007 Main Road in Holden. Mailing address & phone below. Office Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30AM until 4:30PM. Closed weekends except by prior arrangement.
Common Links for Lodge Secretaries
IMPORTANT: for questions about the MORI membership database, please contact the Grand Lodge office by email or phone (843-1086).
To link to MORI or to sign up as a new Lodge Secretary, please click here.
Read the Grand Secretary's Newletter
Can't open a DOCX file? Download the free viewer from the Microsoft website here. It's easy - HONEST!
Information for Lodge Officers
Much of the MEALS (Masonic Education and Lodge Services) material is available to read online and to download as PDF files.
• Read online - Instructor's Guide for Masonic Education
• Have you read Hiram's Handbook? If not, you should !
Information about the Grand Lodge Library
Search the GL Library's holdings here
We're adding books on many topics of interest to Masons and their families including genealogy and Maine history. AND we have some books for the kids too!
If there's interest, we'll start 'educational chats' - discussion about books and topics YOU want to explore. Let us know.